Pages

Friday, January 1, 2016

Welcome to my blog.

Hello, and Happy New Year to whoever might be reading this. It's probably just you, mom, so hello. This is the time of year when everyone's renewing a commitment to a better body, or to finding love. To a career change, or to settling down. Such big changes, and I admire anyone who can dream that big.

For me, 2016 isn't about getting in shape or whatever (though I've got to say that wouldn't be the worst thing ever), but in 2016 my only real hope is to find myself somewhere amongst whatever this year has to throw at me. Good or bad, ups or downs, 2015 was a really trying year for me. I have this overwhelming feeling of being stuck somewhere between being a teenager and an adult, and more than anything this year, I just want to feel confident in standing on my own two feet.

So, what I'm saying is, bring it on 2016. Throw me whatever rocks you have. I'm ready for you. I'm ready to find me.

No comments :

Post a Comment