Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

lazy girl chic





Simple. No fuss. That's how I prefer to live my life, and I've never seen a reason to make my clothing choices any different. A good pair of jeans. Tough boots. Simple color schemes. They are all perfect for someone who wants to look good but doesn't want to try too hard. It's all about minimalism. Playing with textures instead of vibrant colors and patterns. Simple jewelry. A good leather jacket. Everything should be trust-worthy. Everything versatile. It's about being able to take an old t-shirt and take it from day-to-day to night. It's about making the most of what you have. It's about no stress. It's lazy girl chic.

Here are some more examples of how I would style this laid-back trend. I hope you enjoy!




No comments :

Post a Comment